Give Me a 20 or Give Me Death!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post- Feb game- The Road to Silverymoon

+2
Senke
GM
6 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Post- Feb game- The Road to Silverymoon - Page 3 Empty Re: Post- Feb game- The Road to Silverymoon

Post  Senke Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:36 pm

Senke grins a rather wicked looking grin and returns the arrow to the quiver and scratches the falcons head while watching.
Senke
Senke

Character sheet
XP:
Post- Feb game- The Road to Silverymoon - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Post- Feb game- The Road to Silverymoon - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post- Feb game- The Road to Silverymoon - Page 3 Empty Re: Post- Feb game- The Road to Silverymoon

Post  GM Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:46 pm

"U~m, sometime in the city, on one of his parades through the city-I don't remember! But, that last time, when the orc-monk dragged him up the mountain, that was the last time I saw him." He says, exasperated.

Elliott only:

Last edited by GM on Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:50 pm; edited 2 times in total

GM
Admin

Character sheet
XP:
Post- Feb game- The Road to Silverymoon - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue500000/1000000Post- Feb game- The Road to Silverymoon - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (500000/1000000)

Back to top Go down

Post  GM Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:46 pm

GM only:

GM
Admin

Character sheet
XP:
Post- Feb game- The Road to Silverymoon - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue500000/1000000Post- Feb game- The Road to Silverymoon - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (500000/1000000)

Back to top Go down

Post  E2lio2tR Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:55 pm

"last? I thought you said it was your first time?"
E2lio2tR
E2lio2tR
Admin

Character sheet
XP:
Post- Feb game- The Road to Silverymoon - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Post- Feb game- The Road to Silverymoon - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post  GM Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:04 pm

The druid growls at the paladin before shouting at him "Get off your high horse, Tyrant! Everyone saw him and the other prince in the city, but I never actually got close to him until the monk! His tone calms after that outburst. "Even then, when he was on the mountain, he was probably half-dead anyway when the orc dropped him on the ground."

Elliott only:

Sense Motive DC 20:

Elliott only, Knowledge (Arcana) DC 20:

Last edited by GM on Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:17 pm; edited 2 times in total

GM
Admin

Character sheet
XP:

Back to top Go down

Post  GM Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:04 pm

GM only:

GM
Admin

Character sheet
XP:

Back to top Go down

Post  E2lio2tR Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:37 pm

"Animals are your field, sir. Mine is man and how they act. All men are the same, be it from civilization or from 'the uncivilized world'. All men want to save their own necks. And if a man is to lie about something so small as that, then he is capable of lying about larger things" Kneeling down beside the druid. "Look, I want to help you. If you can help us find the boy then maybe I can help you out of your punishment. If you didn't kidnap him, then you are innocent and I have no intrest in punishing an innocent man. Refusing to help is an admition of guilt. Stop the lies. Speak the truth. What was your part in the kidnapping? Where did they bring him? What is their Plan? Give me a reason to help you"
E2lio2tR
E2lio2tR
Admin

Character sheet
XP:

Back to top Go down

Post  GM Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:11 pm

"I told you, I had nothing to do with it. The boy lacked any gifts that would have allowed him to survive with me. If I had taken him, it would have been a death sentence. My Lady gave me no indication he should be tested, so I had no interest in him."
He says, matter-of-factly.

Elliott only:

Sense Motive DC 20:

GM
Admin

Character sheet
XP:

Back to top Go down

Post  Destin Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:20 pm

A quizzical look develops on the young noble's face.
"Your lady? What test?"
He hazards a look to Darmorel's attention, wondering if this is a piece of Druidic knowledge he isn't privy to.
Destin
Destin

Character sheet
XP:

Back to top Go down

Post  GM Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:27 pm

Having divulged so much already, Vahasti seems to have only a moment's hesitation before continuing, "Auril is my goddess, and those called to her service, or who are brought into it by her chosen clerics and druids, are tested to see if they have the fortitude to survive her embrace. They are often brought into the uncivilized, and frigid parts of the world and left to survive for a period of time. " He raises an eyebrow at the young noble before asking "Do you feel the call of the moutains, the icy places of the world?!" A slightly more fervent edge enters his voice "I have heard that those who feel compelled to ask about my Lady are often being called by her, even if they don't realize it..." His last words hang in the air like a person's breath on a cold winter's night.

GM
Admin

Character sheet
XP:

Back to top Go down

Post  Destin Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:12 am

"Save your breath Druid, I've no interest in you goddess save her interest in my prince. And it's a pitiful claim of kinship, if you think it will save you."
Magnus stares a long moment at the broken man before him. He wanted to end this man's life, and in it's own slanted way it was justified in his mind.
He knew Yumil had been taken, and did nothing to stop it. That makes him an accessory to kidnapping... He let Yumil be taken further north.
He would've gladly killed him, but the Druid was useless, beaten, broken. It just... didn't seem right.
"Lex have you anymore to ask? Or are we done with this pitiful monster?"
Destin
Destin

Character sheet
XP:

Back to top Go down

Post  E2lio2tR Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:15 am

"I have only a few more, Magnus." Looking down on to the druid. "What was your relation to Broam?"
E2lio2tR
E2lio2tR
Admin

Character sheet
XP:

Back to top Go down

Post  angeljones Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:20 am

"Do not confuse scholarly interest with the calling. If he were called, he would know it."
angeljones
angeljones

Back to top Go down

Post  GM Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:23 am

"I enchanted some of his equipment and other items for the Zhent officers. It paid well, even if it was within the bounds of civilization. I only ever really saw the Commander when I was presenting him with a newly enchanted object, and even then it was always in the company of Queen's minister. After a while it started to feel like I was really working for him..." He says. His closing statement comes out in a self-reflective sort of way, as if that idea was only just now dawning on him.

GM
Admin

Character sheet
XP:

Back to top Go down

Post  E2lio2tR Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:26 am

"Were you ever an adviser to him? Do you have any knowledge of his tricked falling in the hands of Gargauth? What was his or Banes intrest in the city?"

Last edited by E2lio2tR on Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:38 am; edited 2 times in total
E2lio2tR
E2lio2tR
Admin

Character sheet
XP:

Back to top Go down

Post  GM Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:30 am

"Bane?! Who said anything about Bane! He replies, incredulously.

GM
Admin

Character sheet
XP:

Back to top Go down

Post  Senke Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:36 am

Senke sets his bow agaisn't his shoulder and pulls out a strip of jerky rips it in half gives half to his bird and starts to chew on the other half confused by all this talk of gods.
Senke
Senke

Character sheet
XP:

Back to top Go down

Post  GM Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:44 am

Knowledge (Religion) DC 22:
"...I've never heard of the other power you speak of." He says

Elliott only:

Sense Motive DC 20:

Last edited by GM on Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:48 am; edited 4 times in total

GM
Admin

Character sheet
XP:

Back to top Go down

Post  GM Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:44 am

GM only:

Last edited by GM on Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:46 am; edited 1 time in total

GM
Admin

Character sheet
XP:

Back to top Go down

Post  E2lio2tR Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:45 am

Spoiler:

"Ok... and what about Bane?"

Last edited by E2lio2tR on Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:46 am; edited 1 time in total
E2lio2tR
E2lio2tR
Admin

Character sheet
XP:

Back to top Go down

Post  GM Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:45 am

The member 'E2lio2tR' has done the following action : Dice

'D20' : 16

GM
Admin

Character sheet
XP:

Back to top Go down

Post  GM Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:50 am

With a slight shrug, as if it hardly mattered, the druid says "If he had worshippers in the city, I knew nothing about them."

Elliott only:

Sense Motive DC 20:

Last edited by GM on Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:51 am; edited 1 time in total

GM
Admin

Character sheet
XP:

Back to top Go down

Post  GM Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:50 am

GM only:

GM
Admin

Character sheet
XP:

Back to top Go down

Post  E2lio2tR Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:57 am

Spoiler:

"You may not like civilization much, but you sure do like to work for them like a common labor horse. I know that your goddess is ok with that but that has to eat at you some where deep inside. " Walking back to the rest of the group to stand near the rest of the group not worrying about anything he may reply with. "Magnus. He is in your hands now."

Last edited by E2lio2tR on Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:09 am; edited 2 times in total
E2lio2tR
E2lio2tR
Admin

Character sheet
XP:

Back to top Go down

Post  GM Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:57 am

The member 'E2lio2tR' has done the following action : Dice

'D20' : 16

GM
Admin

Character sheet
XP:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next