Give Me a 20 or Give Me Death!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post- Feb game- The Road to Silverymoon

+2
Senke
GM
6 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Post- Feb game- The Road to Silverymoon - Page 2 Empty Re: Post- Feb game- The Road to Silverymoon

Post  GM Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:12 am

"Thats right, those among the circle who stand with me will not allow you to abuse me like this within their territory." He says, pausing occasionally as he speaks.

GM note:

GM
Admin

Character sheet
XP:
Post- Feb game- The Road to Silverymoon - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue500000/1000000Post- Feb game- The Road to Silverymoon - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (500000/1000000)

Back to top Go down

Post- Feb game- The Road to Silverymoon - Page 2 Empty Re: Post- Feb game- The Road to Silverymoon

Post  E2lio2tR Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:25 am

Realization of the inaccuracies of his last statement seem to dawn on Lex's face...

To the druid "We will get the information from you." Looking over at Destin "You know what to do. " Lex starts to step back, keeping an on the two, makeing sure Destin dose not cross any lines.

Spoiler:

Last edited by E2lio2tR on Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:58 am; edited 2 times in total
E2lio2tR
E2lio2tR
Admin

Character sheet
XP:
Post- Feb game- The Road to Silverymoon - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Post- Feb game- The Road to Silverymoon - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post  GM Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:31 am

Knowledge (Nature) or Knowledge (Geo) and Int check DC 15:

Last edited by GM on Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:51 am; edited 1 time in total

GM
Admin

Character sheet
XP:
Post- Feb game- The Road to Silverymoon - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue500000/1000000Post- Feb game- The Road to Silverymoon - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (500000/1000000)

Back to top Go down

Post  E2lio2tR Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:39 am

Spoiler:

Last edited by E2lio2tR on Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:39 am; edited 1 time in total
E2lio2tR
E2lio2tR
Admin

Character sheet
XP:
Post- Feb game- The Road to Silverymoon - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Post- Feb game- The Road to Silverymoon - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post  GM Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:39 am

The member 'E2lio2tR' has done the following action : Dice

'D20' : 10, 9

GM
Admin

Character sheet
XP:

Back to top Go down

Post  GM Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:06 am

The druid of Auril, Vahasti, looks up at the paladin. A truly confused expression screws up his face.

"Wha..." is all he manages to get out before...

GM Note:

GM
Admin

Character sheet
XP:

Back to top Go down

Post  angeljones Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:19 pm

"Cousin, you are well beyond the reach of anyone who will care for you. There is no one here to protect you. Besides, we travel with a Paladin of Tyr. Everyone knows that they are the protectors of justice. You are a criminal being questioned by the law. Nothing more." . Darmorel steps back and begins to pace up and down the roadway. Obviously, the man knows something important to Magnus, or pretends to, but interrogation never appealed to her. She already regretted the venom with which she treated him on the volcano. The actions she took didn't bother her, but the anger that fueled them was unbecoming one of her faith.
angeljones
angeljones

Back to top Go down

Post  GM Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:29 pm

Vahasti spits on the ground, looking up at Darmorel he says "The laws of Men, you mean. What use have we for them? Ours is the power upon which the pestilence of civilization corrodes the land. Better it be locked away in snow and ice, or your master's forests and jungles, than to allow the laws of Men to rule over it."

He turns to regard Lex, "You have no authority over me, or my faith, Law-bringer. I left the laws of your feeble god behind me long ago, and serve only those of the unremitting force of nature that is Auril! Release me and I will tell your young noble what I know of his lost kin."

Clearly, this man's zealous devotion to his faith is unshaken by his defeat at the group's hands.

GM
Admin

Character sheet
XP:

Back to top Go down

Post  E2lio2tR Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:15 pm

"You seem to misunderstand my reason for being here. It's not to hold you to our laws. It's to make sure they" nodding to Destin and the others,save Darma "stick to ours and to make sure you are held to yours. Out this far the rule is eye for an eye and survival of the fittest is it not? You were not fit enough to survive on your own We are giving you a chance to survive. Help us and we will help you. Hinder us and we will hinder you... Darma he is all yours and Destin, please make sure he is held to the laws of your people."

Last edited by GM on Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding character speech color)
E2lio2tR
E2lio2tR
Admin

Character sheet
XP:

Back to top Go down

Post  bigrin42 Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:09 pm

While the druid was focused on the others, Aurellion quickly subvocalized the words from the scroll in his hand. Sure that he had the best chance of producing results.

"It seems to me that by adhering only to the 'unremitting laws of nature', you in fact have chosen to side with the moral imperative of 'the survival of the strongest'. In the realms of men, this inevitably devolves into 'might makes right'. In the strictest sense of the phrase, this means that you might believe that anything you may do is okay, due to your belief in your power. Including kidnapping a boy, starting a war, and trying to offset the current natural balance. It also means that we might be justified in anything we might do to you, including summoning a gelatinous cube and letting it dissolve you slowly. Apparently, there is nothing that frame of mind wouldn't justify."
bigrin42
bigrin42

Back to top Go down

Post  GM Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:18 pm

Vahasti scowls at the Elf, having no effective come back against his reasoning.

Looking back to Magnus, he reiterates his offer, "Set me free, and I will tell you what I know of your lost kinsman". It comes out almost as a low, growl.

GM
Admin

Character sheet
XP:

Back to top Go down

Post  Senke Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:45 pm

Senke has his an arrow notched to his bow and it is half-drawn ready incase something happens standing about 15 feet behind where the druid is in a low crouch so as to move to intercept him if needed.
Senke
Senke

Character sheet
XP:

Back to top Go down

Post  Destin Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:21 am

Magnus remarkably keeps his wits about him, despite the voice in the back of his head to spill this monster's blood in the snow.
"No, Druid. Your bonds stay, and stay fast until I believe you really do know what it is you suggest. So I ask you once more, as calmly and peacefully as last time, but know that my patience wears thin, and your life hangs by a thread I would enjoy severing for the trouble you've caused me and mine. Answer my question, or I'll gladly send you flying to whatever god you wish. Now, where is the boy?"
While the threat escapes his lips his eyes redouble their glow, and to those who know him well, it seems that Magnus is under intense emotional stress.
Spoiler:
Destin
Destin

Character sheet
XP:

Back to top Go down

Post  Senke Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:46 am

Senke raises an eyebrow at this display and the change in eye color on Magnus then lets out a low whistle as a falcon descends and lands on his shoulder.
Spoiler:
Senke
Senke

Character sheet
XP:

Back to top Go down

Post  GM Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:12 am

A momentary, wide-eyed look crosses the druid's face before he regains control of his emotions again...

Sense Motive DC 20:

The druid sighs, and drops his head. "Fine... the Orog monk and his little barbarian tag-along took the boy as insurance against any Palatinian pursuit. They have been moving between the cities in the north, doing what, I couldn't say. He came to me about a ten-day ago, travelling out from Neverwinter. I gave them shelter and we spoke of events since the Zhents lost Palatinus. He mentioned that he had finally figured out what to do with the princeling, something about a 'suitable buyer' on the other side of Anauroch. I said the boy wouldn't survive the journey. He replied that he had a contact in Silverymoon who could shorten the journey." He looks up at Magnus"That was the last I saw of them, or heard about them." He looks about at the group, waiting for a reaction...
--------------------------------
Aurellion only:

Last edited by GM on Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:11 pm; edited 2 times in total

GM
Admin

Character sheet
XP:

Back to top Go down

Post  GM Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:12 am

The member 'GM' has done the following action : Dice

'D20' : 14

GM
Admin

Character sheet
XP:

Back to top Go down

Post  E2lio2tR Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:34 pm

Spoiler:

GM note:

Last edited by E2lio2tR on Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:55 pm; edited 3 times in total
E2lio2tR
E2lio2tR
Admin

Character sheet
XP:

Back to top Go down

Post  GM Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:34 pm

GM and Elliott only:

Last edited by GM on Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

GM
Admin

Character sheet
XP:

Back to top Go down

Post  E2lio2tR Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:39 pm

Lex nods to Destin/Magnus indicate that there are no lies in this statement.
"OOC To the group":
"to GM":

To Elliot:
E2lio2tR
E2lio2tR
Admin

Character sheet
XP:

Back to top Go down

Post  Senke Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:44 pm

Spoiler:

Response:
Senke
Senke

Character sheet
XP:

Back to top Go down

Post  GM Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:44 pm

The member 'Senke' has done the following action : Dice

'D20' : 2

GM
Admin

Character sheet
XP:

Back to top Go down

Post  Destin Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:40 pm

Magnus' face contorts a bits, revealing the revulsion in what he's heard. His violet eyed gaze never leaves the druid's for an instant.
"They're selling him? They'd turn the prince of Palatinus into a slave? And you allowed them? You let them simply march away knowing that the ruse in Palatinus was over?" As the question go on his voice fades into a whisper. Magnus walks to his sword belts and replaces them on his hip and shoulder. He turns to Lex, with a look of cold determination in his face. He does nothing to hide what he says from the druid's ears.
"When you've ripped what answers you need from him, let me know. I plan to administer an ounce of Palatinian justice for assistance in the kidnapping of a crown prince, an offence..."
He stares into the Druids eyes.
"Punishable by death."
Destin
Destin

Character sheet
XP:

Back to top Go down

Post  GM Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:12 pm

An expression that conveys a mix of furious anger and fear alters the druid's features. He lunges forward as far as his seated position and bound state will allow and spits out "But I didn't kidnap him, I just made the Commander's equipment. Punish them! They're the ones who took him, not me. I never ever saw the whelp until those two brought him... I had nothing to do with it! He stammers out his last few words as the party seems to be largely ignoring his increasingly desperate plea.

Elliott only:

Brad only:

Last edited by GM on Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:15 pm; edited 2 times in total

GM
Admin

Character sheet
XP:

Back to top Go down

Post  GM Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:12 pm

GM only:

GM
Admin

Character sheet
XP:

Back to top Go down

Post  E2lio2tR Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:33 pm

Looking at the Druid dead in the eyes. "When was the first time you saw the prince?"
E2lio2tR
E2lio2tR
Admin

Character sheet
XP:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next