Give Me a 20 or Give Me Death!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First game- after the Vampire attack

+2
Senke
GM
6 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

First game- after the Vampire attack Empty First game- after the Vampire attack

Post  GM Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:52 pm

The party (as per the game summary) spends the rest of the night in relative dis-comfort trying to stave off the biting northern winds. Sleep is difficult if not impossible for those without magical protection against the bone-chilling wind and accompanying temperatures.

It is too late to move on, and with everyone's camping gear destroyed, there seems little reason to do so. No one feels quiet at ease after the attack by the vampiric sorceress. Some in the party seem a bit more distracted than the rest, but none more so than Magnus who is at a loss to explain how his mundane backpack, which contained his research on his lost half-brother, survived the sorceress' fireball.

GM
Admin

Character sheet
XP:
First game- after the Vampire attack Left_bar_bleue500000/1000000First game- after the Vampire attack Empty_bar_bleue  (500000/1000000)

Back to top Go down

First game- after the Vampire attack Empty Re: First game- after the Vampire attack

Post  Senke Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:48 pm

Xavkul stands there and looks around at the desturction of the camp, then walks over to the burned corpse of a horse and starts to cut off the least burnt bits of meat.
Senke
Senke

Character sheet
XP:
First game- after the Vampire attack Left_bar_bleue0/0First game- after the Vampire attack Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

First game- after the Vampire attack Empty Re: First game- after the Vampire attack

Post  Senke Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:42 pm

With noone saying anything to stop him Xavkul will start to eat the cooked horse flesh.
Senke
Senke

Character sheet
XP:
First game- after the Vampire attack Left_bar_bleue0/0First game- after the Vampire attack Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post  angeljones Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:41 pm

Darmorel watches Xavkul with golden cat eyes, her tail swishing anxiously. "If you wouldn't mind, I'm sure my friend wouldn't mind a fresh meal. Unfortunately, I'm quite sure there's more than enough and there's no use in letting the meat go to waste." She glances off at the rising sun, "We should be in Red Larch soon, and Magnus and I still have some friends there. We may be able to replace some of the lost gear there before we continue. I can make sure we have enough to eat these last few days." The last is said with the feline version of a toothy grin, which quickly subsides once she realizes it probably comes across more like a snarl.
angeljones
angeljones

Back to top Go down

Post  bigrin42 Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:58 pm

Deris rolled his eyes at Xavkul's behavior, and went to check on his pack. Fortunately, it had survived the fireball and all of his equipment and the loot they had picked up in the traveling was untouched. "Milady Darmorel, I have some food left in my pack that can be spread around, as needed. I can also assist in the hunting as necessary." Deris looked out at the surrounding countryside, as if trying to see what else this day might hold.
bigrin42
bigrin42

Back to top Go down

Post  E2lio2tR Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:12 pm

Jinx quickly goes through everything in his bag. He worries that some of his research and writings were destroyed through out the last few fights. Losing them would mean losing months worth of work and studies. Seeing that the are all safe and sound in his bag, he starts to breath a little easier. Jinx cracks open one of his books (labeled "Undead and post living Deadly things") he starts to write everything he can from the fight and the 3 men that approached after. Cab curls its self around him. Jinx looks at the half orc with a mix of disgust and curiosity " How is the horse?"
E2lio2tR
E2lio2tR
Admin

Character sheet
XP:

Back to top Go down

Post  Senke Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:34 pm

"Its horse not the first time I've eaten it won't be the last, its pretty well cooked already too for the most part." I take another bite and cut a little bit more off. Stand up and looks around at the destruction apearing to be deep in thought but at the same time very barbaric eating horse meat off a knife.
Senke
Senke

Character sheet
XP:

Back to top Go down

Post  E2lio2tR Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:42 pm

"...is that so?" looking around the area as well "It seems that the world is a lot more dangerous then I first thought." Looking back at the tall halforc "And you sir are an oddity in this world. You seem more intelligent then most halforcs I have seen but you can still swing a sword. Also the spell work is new one for your kinda. Or at least as I have seen." Reaching back into his bag Jinx pulls out another book (labeled "Orcs, Trolls and other things that will kill you savagely"). Taking a few notes in it, Jinx then flips through quickly. "Yep, your the first Ive seen that can do arcane magics. Most others I have delt with or seen deal more in the shamanistic, or divine magics of a savage god. You sure do break that mold."
E2lio2tR
E2lio2tR
Admin

Character sheet
XP:

Back to top Go down

Post  Senke Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:47 pm

"Yeah I'm not normal plus just for your notes there I am what I like to call a Pure blood Half-orc" I grin and laugh "Meaning both my parents are half-orcs and in love, they actually run a bar in the city Pick and Tankard great establishment if you ever get the chance to go there, well great place if you like pit fighters.
Senke
Senke

Character sheet
XP:

Back to top Go down

Post  E2lio2tR Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:54 pm

Flipping quickly to a new/blank page in this book, Jinx starts taking notes on Pure Half Orcs. In a high speed barely understandable voice "Whats the diffrence between a pure half orc and a common half orc? Is it just blood lines or is there a different philosophy? religion? Do you sepperate your selves? How do orcs treat the 2 sides? How about humans? Society as a whole? Is that why you can use arcane magics??" He continues with the questions until stopped.
E2lio2tR
E2lio2tR
Admin

Character sheet
XP:

Back to top Go down

Post  Senke Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:58 pm

"There is no difference really its just something I call myself, other orcs and half-orcs have been known to show arcance talent I was just borned and raised in a place where I could be properly taught to harness those powers." Takes a big bite out of a hunk of horse meat blood dribbling down my face as that peice was a little less seared then the rest. "My father taught me to fit like a pit fighter and my mother wanted me to have a better life as a wizard, luckily for me I came across my master who taught me how to be a magus and combine my magic with my fighting."
Senke
Senke

Character sheet
XP:

Back to top Go down

Post  E2lio2tR Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:08 pm

"Hmmmm...." Finishing up the notes on Pure blood half orcs. Jinx closes that book and puts it back, he pulls out another one (labeled "Types of peoples Vol. 198231: Neather a pure fighter or caster be" ) "Ok... whats a magnus? how dose it work? Is it divine will that you follow or something else? Where dose your power come from? Do you have a focus? is there an object that you need to use to grant you your powers? Where did this tradition come from? What was your masters name? IS your magic more for aiding others or blasting our opposition? How do other wizards see you? How about society? " yet agian the questions become harder to understand as he goes on and talks more and more quickly.

"to all":
E2lio2tR
E2lio2tR
Admin

Character sheet
XP:

Back to top Go down

Post  Senke Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:33 pm

Finishes chewing a rather tough peice of meat and just looks at the little guy "It's like any other magic I can use it to help or to hurt and well its more in how I am trained to use it that it is different and thats all for today little guy I'm not your research subject." Xavkul rolls his eyes sits down on the ground and pulls out his gladius which is a pure black sword that doesn't look naturally made and grabs a random scrap remaining from the tents and starts cleaning the blade.
Senke
Senke

Character sheet
XP:

Back to top Go down

Post  E2lio2tR Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:38 pm

With a look of frustration on his face he writes down the last few things Xavkul said. He then pulls out another book (labeled "things seen in the world that the world should see"). He starts sketching the group and writing notes on each one. Cab just sits by Jinx, gears clinking away as his tail mechanically wags.
E2lio2tR
E2lio2tR
Admin

Character sheet
XP:

Back to top Go down

Post  Senke Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:07 am

"So are we going to sit here and eat and collect our thoughts all day or are we going to head out?" Xavkul says as he sheaths his sword and stands up to strech.
Senke
Senke

Character sheet
XP:

Back to top Go down

Post  Destin Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:06 am

With a furrowed look of confusion, Magnus finds his bag, completely unscathed by the fire's blaze. He could not even imagine how such a thing was possible, granting the damage to the tents and the rest of the party's gear.
Unless...
"Hey guys, can anyone detect magical effects?"
Destin
Destin

Character sheet
XP:

Back to top Go down

Post  Senke Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:02 pm

Xavkul looks over at Magnus with a raised eyebrow. "Yeah why?"
Senke
Senke

Character sheet
XP:

Back to top Go down

Post  Destin Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:10 am

"Take a look at this." Magnus holds his bag up to Xavkul to scan. "I mean, I'm no wizard, but I left this bag in the middle of my tent, and my tent is gone. Are you picking up any magical auras from it?"
Destin
Destin

Character sheet
XP:

Back to top Go down

Post  GM Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:52 pm

Note:

GM
Admin

Character sheet
XP:
First game- after the Vampire attack Left_bar_bleue500000/1000000First game- after the Vampire attack Empty_bar_bleue  (500000/1000000)

Back to top Go down

Post  E2lio2tR Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:43 pm

His ears perk uP at the mention of something magical and new. "Ohh Ohh let me see!" jinx runs over and starts jumping trying to reach the bag.
Spoiler:
E2lio2tR
E2lio2tR
Admin

Character sheet
XP:

Back to top Go down

Post  GM Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:56 pm

Detect Magic casters only:

Related Knowledge arcana Check if you are aware of or made aware of the information regarding the Detect Magic section above:

GM
Admin

Character sheet
XP:

Back to top Go down

Post  E2lio2tR Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:15 pm

Spoiler:

Last edited by E2lio2tR on Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
E2lio2tR
E2lio2tR
Admin

Character sheet
XP:

Back to top Go down

Post  GM Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:15 pm

The member 'E2lio2tR' has done the following action : Dice

'D20' : 14

GM
Admin

Character sheet
XP:

Back to top Go down

Post  angeljones Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:02 pm

Darmorel watches the exchange with interest. It seems like nothing is ever a coincidence.
angeljones
angeljones

Back to top Go down

Post  E2lio2tR Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:16 am

"OHH this was a strong spell! We should have this studied closer as soon as we can! I wonder if i have anything in my books that it might be?!" and with that he pulls out a book from his bag and starts flipping through. "I wish I had my fathers glasses. They always helped him to figure these things out."

E2lio2tR
E2lio2tR
Admin

Character sheet
XP:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next